Thursday, January 13, 2011

What role do you play in dealing with pressures around you?

9 comments:

Mimi said...

I try to ignore pressure.

sophia said...

You are the person that needs to stay strong and to not give in!!! If you are being targeted then you need to find someone that you can trust and that will help you to stand strait and keep your ground!

liza said...

I also try to ignore peer pressure.

Haley said...

Im with Mimi, I try to ignore it all! Or, sometimes I try to help someone that is being pressured

Haley said...

Im with Mimi, I try to ignore it all! Or, sometimes I try to help someone that is being pressured

Lillian said...

Sophia that is beautiful! Don't be sucked in by pressure!

Elle said...

I would much rather be my own person than be bossed around by some punk.

Grace said...

i just ignore it.

Anne Katherinne!!! :o) said...

you can play a big or small role in the peer pressure around you depending on your self confidence