I think that it it was a really bad idea. Come up with a fake Natzi group for high schoolers??? Reallly?
Ross was confused on why the German's went along with the Natzies so he decided to give the natzie motoes to his class. then the class took it out of hand
Ya ik and he secretly really likes having the power over all of those kids! he is kind of a creeper! :(
Yeah a major creeper!
The wave is like a small notzie thing that Mr. Benn started with his class.
I spelled Natzi wrong I think.
who in the world would be stupid enough to come up with fake natzi group in a school. wow i mean come on.....!!!
anonymous is harry above.. ok..
He created it to show his students what the nazi's group was like.
Post a Comment
10 comments:
I think that it it was a really bad idea. Come up with a fake Natzi group for high schoolers??? Reallly?
Ross was confused on why the German's went along with the Natzies so he decided to give the natzie motoes to his class. then the class took it out of hand
Ya ik and he secretly really likes having the power over all of those kids! he is kind of a creeper! :(
Yeah a major creeper!
Yeah a major creeper!
The wave is like a small notzie thing that Mr. Benn started with his class.
I spelled Natzi wrong I think.
who in the world would be stupid enough to come up with fake natzi group in a school. wow i mean come on.....!!!
anonymous is harry above.. ok..
He created it to show his students what the nazi's group was like.
Post a Comment